Our licensed bar 'The Old Cockney Inn' is a double decker bus that has been converted into an on-site pub. The bus-pub offers a friendly vibe and serves refreshing lager, ale and cider on tap, various bottles and cans, wines and top-shelf. It also has soft drinks and snack available.
Alcohol on tap: San Miguel Lager, Shed Head Ale & Somersby Cider
Become a member of our community and access our site, facilities & events year-round
For the explorers there are guided-hikes, woodland walks, waterfalls & canals
Spring Valley Lakes is a privately owned 80-acre site situated in the Glyn-Neath valley just off the A465. The site is dominated by 2 large freshwater lakes in the centre, which were man-made and quarried over 20 decades ago for the use of the sand and stone which was used to build the dual carriageway. Either side of the the sites boundary is surrounded by the Neath river on one side, and the old waterway canals on the other.
We now offer Glamping pods, Camping, on-site facilities and various activities. This includes pods, hot-tubs, campervan and tent pitches, a licensed bar, toilet and hot-shower facilities, land & water sports; archery, knife & axe throwing, fishing, swimming, scuba diving, paddle-boarding and more.
With a love and respect for the environment and our natural surroundings all our power is generated sustainably using solar and battery systems, our water is provided by a ground-fed well and all waste and refuse is taken home by our guests to be recycled. Our development is low-impact and many parts of the site is left for rewilding.
We are a members-only centre, and you have the choice of daily of yearly membership depending on what suits you best. We also have a number of organisations that utilise our site and facilities for their own purpose so if you have an interest please get in touch.
Memberships for walking, dog walking, sunbathing, using site toilets and use of the licensed bar. £5/day or £30/year per family (2 adults, 2 children). Waters sports membership for use of the lake and equipment is £5/day or £30/year per person. No membership required for staying guests and land activity customers.
On-site takes CASH ONLY, sorry for any inconvenience.
- All visitors MUST report to reception.
- All visitors MUST be members.
- £10 waste & damage deposit for every staying guest. This is returned as you leave as long as you have taken all your rubbish, haven't damaged any property and have not burned the grass.
- All waste/rubbish must be taken home. We do not provide waste or recycling facilities.
- All dog waste must be picked up and removed appropriately.
- No vehicle movement after 10pm and gates will be locked.
- No swimming in the lakes after 8pm.
- Children and pets MUST be supervised at all times.
- No unsupervised children in the licenced bar area.
- No alcohol except to be consumed in licenced area except that purchased at the bar.
We love our customers so feel free to visit during normal business hours. We advise that you call to secure availability as our online system is still in its early stages of development.
Address: Spring Valley Lakes, Rheola Farm, Glynneath, Neath, South Wales, SA11 4DY.
Telephone: 07759725507 Email: email@example.com Online Booking/Availability at: https://staahmax.staah.net/be/indexpackdetail?propertyId=NDA3OA==&individual=true
09:00 – 19:00
Office opening hours are 9am to 7pm seven days a week.